Terms of Service
1. Entry is only possible with a valid ticket. A resale of the acquired ticket is strictly prohibited. The organizer reserves the right to deny admission to the fair visitors for an important reason. In this case, the trade fair visitor only has the right to reimbursement of the face value of the ticket, unless the refusal of admission for an important reason is justified in the person of the fair visitor. Any further claim for damages is excluded, unless the organizer acts grossly negligent or with intent. Access to the exhibition grounds is only permitted with a so-called visitor booklet. In exchange for a valid entry ticket, the visitor receives this visitor's booklet at the ribbon exchange stations specified in the map.
2. If the event is canceled prior to the beginning of the event, there is only a right to reimbursement of the face value of the ticket. The event can be canceled until the beginning without giving reasons. An additional claim for damages does not exist. The event takes place in all weather conditions, as long as the organizer can answer for the circumstances of the weather. Should the weather conditions endanger your body and health, the event will be stopped immediately. In this case, as well as at the termination of the event for other reasons of force majeure, due to official order or court decision, as well as the endangerment of visitors to the exhibition by misconduct of others or the threat of escalation, by too large crowds, there is no refund or compensation claim, unless The organizer can be charged with intent or gross negligence. 2a. For reasons of safety, the organizer reserves the right to access areas of the exhibition center, such as Limiting stages due to overcrowding. This does not give rise to any claims for damages, since it is impossible to plan the flow of visitors exactly.
3. Claims for damages against the organizer due to negligence are excluded. This also applies to its legal representatives or its vicarious agents. This regulation does not apply to damages due to injury of the body, life, health, as well as gross negligence or intent of the organizer (except No. 2) or due to the violation of essential contractual obligations, whereby the claim for damages is limited to the replacement of the foreseeable, typical damage , Further liability is excluded.
4. Glass containers of all types, plastic bottles, PET bottles, cans and / or other drinking containers, own food, hard packs, cool bags, other heavy containers, torches, pyrotechnic articles, weapons of all kinds and other dangerous objects on the event site are prohibited take. Non-alcoholic drinks in Tetra Paks up to 1.5 liters may be brought. At the entrance there is a security check. The security is instructed to make a body search. The visitor agrees to the purchase of the card. In case of violation of statutory regulations or these regulations, a reference from the event site may be made. In this case, a refund and damages are excluded, as far as the organizer can not be charged with gross negligence or intent.
5. Photographing for private use is always permitted - only 35 mm cameras, single SLR cameras and mobile phones with camera function are allowed on the premises. Not approved are cameras with zoom lenses or with video function as well as recording devices (MP3 / MP4 recorders, dictation machines, etc.) of any kind. In general, recordings of any kind are prohibited without the explicit permission of the organizer or an artist and the publication of such recordings will be prosecuted.
6. The organizer reserves the right to relocate the event locally and / or on schedule, as far as this is reasonable for the visitor and announced 1 week before the beginning of the event. Likewise, he reserves the right to change the program. Cancellations or changes will be announced by the organizer as early as possible and may take place even after the beginning of the fair for an important reason. Changes during the fair will be announced on the screens and by posters. No claims of any kind can be deduced from this on the part of the trade fair visitor, unless the organizer acts grossly negligent or intentionally.
7. If the visitor has the right to park his vehicle on the exhibition grounds, this is done at his own risk. The organizer accepts no liability for damage or theft unless intent or gross negligence are charged to it.
8. The organizer is not liable for lost or stolen property.
9. Any commercial action on the part of trade fair visitors is prohibited without the prior written consent of the organizer.
10. The house right is exercised by the organizer or by third parties commissioned throughout the exhibition grounds.
11. Youth protection law 11.1. The fair grounds are subject to the provisions of the Law on the Protection of the Young in Public. 11.2. Children under the age of 7 are not allowed to stay at the exhibition center. 11.3. Children and adolescents aged 8 to 15 years only have access to the open-air event accompanied by a person-dependent person or a person responsible for education. A person responsible for education is any person over the age of 18, as long as he or she performs educational tasks on a permanent or temporary basis as a result of an agreement with the person entitled to custody or as far as caring for a child or a young person within the framework of training or youth welfare (§ 1 para No. 4 JuSchG).
11.4. Persons responsible for education Persons must have written proof of their assignment and, upon request, provide a copy of the identity card of the person entitled to custody.
12. Animals are not allowed at the exhibition center.
13. The delivery of drinks at the fairgrounds takes place only in plastic cups, for which a deposit is levied.
14. By entering the exhibition grounds, the visitor to the exhibition irrevocably consents to the free use of his portrait and voice for photographs, live broadcasts, broadcasts and / or recordings of images and / or sound made by the organizer or his representative in connection with the event and their subsequent exploitation in all current and future media (such as in particular in the form of sound and image media as well as the digital
15. The buyer may not use the entrance permission as a prize in a raffle or contest or otherwise for advertising purposes. The cards are personalized. The name of the person entitled to access must be entered in the blank line on the card. The access authorization is only transferable to third parties under the following conditions: The third party may not use the entry authorization as a prize in a raffle or prize competition or otherwise for advertising purposes and must assume all rights and obligations arising from the event visit agreement - including the resale prohibition. Only if these conditions are fulfilled can the name of the originally authorized person in the o. G. Blank line be crossed out and replaced with the name of the third party who acquires the access authorization.
16. For all disputes on contractual or legal grounds - as far as legally permissible - the place of jurisdiction is Berlin; German law applies.
17. If a clause is ineffective, the remaining clauses are not affected. In place of the ineffective clause, the statutory regulation.